One way that I have been developing my legacy is to cultivate intimacy with Jesus. Let me define cultivate:
1. farm, work, plant, tend, till, harvest, plough, bring under cultivation
2. develop, establish, acquire, foster, devote yourself, to pursue
3. court, associate with, seek out, run after, consort with, butter up, dance attendance upon, seek someone's company or friendship, take trouble or pains with
4. foster, further, forward, encourage
5. improve, better, train, discipline, polish, refine, elevate, enrich
Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002
We can all cultivate intiamcy with Jesus and leave a wonderful legacy of intimacy for generations to come!